What makes Della standout?
As one of the Top 50 Women in Accountancy and Finance Della brings her expertise from starting, growing and selling her own successful practice. Her methodology is captured in her first book, ‘The Numbers Business: how to grow a successful cloud accountancy practice’ which is not just a bestseller but the winner of the Specialist section of The Business Book Awards 2019.
This practical knowledge of the challenges faced by accountants combined with her reputation for clear thinking enables Della to draw attention to some of the key issues affecting accountants today. Having made all the mistakes first time round Della founded a second practice, Minerva Accountants, which she still runs today.
When speaking to business owners Della brings her 30 years experience as an accountant for which she was recently voted one of the Top 50 Women in Finance (UK) and Top 50 Women in Accountancy (global) as well as being an elected member of ICAEW Council and honoured to be made a Companion of ICB. She is the author of three business books and co-authors the Bloomsbury Tax manual on Tax Planning as well as numerous business courses.
Benefits of booking Della Hudson FCA
Della is a member of the Professional Speaking Association and, as such, will provide a prepared and rehearsed talk on the agreed topic and of the specified length.
Della ensures that all attendees take away three actions from each of her talks so that they receive maximum benefit from your event.
With a recognised brand and consistently ranked in the top ten of the Avalara Accounting 100 Della has a global social media following which she will use to help promote your event. She will be happy to provide a 1 minute video to promote her talk and your event.
Della has delivered professional talks at face to face conferences and online and has an understanding of the different requirements of each. All online events include a tech check.
Della can accommodate most budgets:
Standard or customised talk Workshops
Follow up coaching for your team Signed books for your guests
Breakout sessions Online or in person
How to contact Della Hudson FCA
Drop me an email
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Why you should care about booking a PSA Member?
Della is a Member of the Professional Speaking Association of UK & Ireland (PSA for short) and a former regional president.
Membership is awarded only to individuals who earn significant income from speaking and who are deemed to be worthy of this status.
The PSA membership process helps provide meeting planners and event organisers with the reassurance that by booking a Member of the Professional Speaking Association they are getting an individual who is one of the most able in the profession.
All members of the PSA agree to the following ethical guidelines. All Fellows, Members, Honorary Members, Honorary Fellows, Retired Members and Associates must agree to abide by these guidelines in order to be accepted by the Association.
All grades of PSA member:
- Accurately represent qualifications and experience in both oral and written communications.
- Act, operate their business, and speak on a high professional level so as not to offend nor discredit the speaking profession.
- Exert due diligence to understand the client’s organisation, approaches and goals in advance of the presentation.
- Avoid using materials, titles and themes originated by others, either orally or in writing, unless approved by the originator.
- Treat other speakers with professional courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Maintain and respect the business or personal affairs of clients, agents and other speakers.
- Protect the public against fraud or unfair practices and attempt to eliminate from the speaking profession any and all discreditable practices